Because we are living in a REAL world, We may not be able to tap ourselves with a magic wand & instantly achieve our weight loss dreams.
We reach that level of achieving our goals, not through magic, but through a series of tiny steps in everyday moments over the course of a lifetime. Here’s how you can set yourself before starting your weight loss journey:
- Let go of unrealistic goals (Magazine Pictures, Filtered instagram posts…etc)
- Accept your full self—chubby cheeks, thick legs, flabby arms with compassion & courage but working on becoming the best version of YOU.
- “Learn how to hear the heartbeat of your own WHY” Why do you want to lose weight? Why do you want to workout? Why do you want to live an active lifestyle?
- Appoint your self to 40-60 mins a day where you get to move your body. Get out of your comfort zone; Give 150% energy in your workouts.
- Cut off those bad eating habits slowly and gradually until you become used to eating clean effortlessly.
- Accept the fact that weight will always be a struggle & that 90% of people around you face the same challenge (Except for those tiny bastards who eat A LOT & still manage their weight!) – Tag them & lets kill them all 😀
- If you fall off the wagon, Pick yourself up & start all over again.
- You fell off again? Pick yourself up & start all over again 🙂
- Know that losing weight takes time but the succeeding in losing weight is incomparable xoxo