There’s nothing more soothing than a hot bowl of soup when it’s cold outside.
One of the great things about soup is that it’s very easy and quick to prepare & its also packed with a lot of vitamins & nutrients we can hardly eat in one meal.
The only bad thing about soups is that it’s often packed with heavy cream, sugars & salt if you ordered it in a restaurant.
This mushroom soup is loaded with
- High nutrients
- Copper, phosphorus, proteins
- Low calories
- 2 Cups of fresh white mushrooms
- 6 cups of vegetable stock/broth (I get my vegetable stock frozen from gourmet)
- 1 Medium yellow onion
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add chopped onion; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until onion is translucent.
- Add the mushrooms & Stir.
- Add 6 cups of vegetable stock + 1-2 Cups of water.
- Simmer for 10-15 mins.
- Transfer soup to a blender and blend in batches until smooth. Transfer soup into a cleaned-out pot
- Add your salt & pepper
I am so excited to know what you guys think xx